Use the PEM file that is generated using the CertGenVVD utility to replace the current certificate on the vRealize Operations Manager administrator user interface. You reconnect vRealize Automation to vRealize Operations Manager to update the certificate in the workload reclamation connection.
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager administrator user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local/admin
- Log in using the following credentials.
- At the upper right corner of the UI, click the yellow SSL Certificate icon.
- In the SSL Certificate dialog box, click Install New Certificate.
- Click Browse, locate the vrops.2.chain.pem PEM file, and click Open .
- Verify the certificate details and click Install.