Use the vSphere Web Client to create virtual machine folders for the organization and ease of management of vRealize Automation and vRealize Business virtual machines.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu, select VMs and Templates.
- Navigate to the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local vCenter Server and sfo01-m01dc data center.
- Create two new VM and Template folders named sfo01-m01fd-vra and sfo01-m01fd-vraias.