As the first step of configuring load balancing, you add virtual IP Addresses to the edge interfaces.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65 as the NSX Manager and double-click the sfo01m01lb01 NSX Edge to edit its network settings.
- Click the Manage tab, click Settings, and select Interfaces.
- Select the OneArmLB interface and click the Edit icon.
- In the Edit NSX Edge Interface dialog box, add the VIP addresses of the vRealize Automation nodes in the Secondary IP Addresses text box.
Secondary IP Address
- Click OK to save the configuration.