IaaS administrators are responsible for creating the endpoints that allow vRealize Automation to communicate with your infrastructure. You create a vRealize Orchestrator endpoint for use by Realize Automation to communicate workflows.
- Log in to the Rainpole Infrastructure Service Portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- From the Select your domain drop-down menu, select Rainpole.local and click Next.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Create an endpoint for vRealize Orchestrator.
- Select .
- Click OK to complete the process.
, enter the following values, and click
- Start the data collection for the newly created endpoint.
- Select the vRealize Orchestrator endpoint in the Endpoints list and click Actions > Data Collection.
- Click Start to begin the vRealize Orchestrator data collection process. Wait several minutes for the data collection process to complete.
- Click Refresh to verify that the data collection successfully complete.
When a data collection succeeded status message appears, the configuration process is complete.