IaaS administrators can organize virtualization compute resources and cloud endpoints into fabric groups by type and intent. One or more fabric administrators manage the resources in each fabric group.
About this task
Fabric administrators are responsible for creating reservations on the compute resources in their groups to allocate fabric resources to specific business groups. Fabric groups are created in a specific tenant, but their resources can be made available to users who belong to business groups in all tenants.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Select .
- Click New Fabric Group, enter the following settings, and click OK.
SFO Fabric Group
You have not yet configured a vCenter Endpoint, so no compute resource is available for you to select. You configure the vCenter Endpoint later.
- Log out of the vRealize Automation portal and close your browser.