When you implement a scenario with dynamic resource tiering, you first create a storage policy. You can then apply the policy to a datastore so that tenant administrators and business group managers can use the policy in a blueprint.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name vra-admin-rainpole Password vra-admin-rainpole_password Domain rainpole.local
- Navigate to .
- Click Edit on the compute resource sfo01-w01-comp01.
- Click the Configuration tab and click the Edit icon to apply the proper storage policy for each datastore, according to their performance.
Datastore Storage policy DS-NFS-Primary-HIGH Gold-Storage-Policy DS-NFS-Primary-MED Silver-Storage-Policy DS-NFS-Primary-LOW Bronze-Storage-Policy
- Click OK to save the storage policy configuration.