Before members of a business group can request virtual machines, as a fabric administrator, you must create network profiles to define the subnet and routing configuration for those virtual machines. Each network profile is configured for a specific network port group or virtual network to specify IP address and routing configuration for virtual machines provisioned to that network.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to and click .
- On the General tab, on the New Network Profile - Routed page, enter the following values for the profile that you are creating.
Routed Multi-Tier Web App
Routed Network profile used for the Multi-Tier Web Application
External network profile
Range subnet mask
- On the DNS tab, enter the following values for the profile that you are creating.
DNS search suffix
- Click the IP Ranges tab and click Generate Ranges.
- Go back to the General tab and click OK.