As a business group manager, you can request an entitled virtual machine and configure the provisioned machine. After configuration, you can set the lease and change the ownership of the virtual machine to one of the business users.
- Log in to the Compute vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01w01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client .
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click тхе Items tab and under Deployments select the Windows Server 2012 R2 - SFO Prod-xxx virtual machine.
- Select Change Lease from the Actions menu.
- In the Change Lease dialog box, set the lease expiration date and time, click Submit, and click OK.
- Select Change Owner from the Actions menu.
- In the Change Owner dialog box, type architect in the New Owner text box and click the search glass, select vra-arch-rainpole, click Submit, and click OK.
The vra-arch-rainpole is now the owner of that virtual machine.