As a tenant administrator, you can set up a blueprint with Owner and Lease entitled actions. The users you associate with the entitlement can then change the lease and ownership of the provisioned VMs.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Select the Administration tab and navigate to .
- In the Entitlements pane, select Prod-SingleVM-Entitlement and click Edit.
- Type Change Owner in the Entitled Actions text box and select Change Owner (Deployment) from the drop-down menu.
- Type Change Lease in the Entitled Actions text box and select Change Lease (Deployment) from the drop-down menu.
- Click Finish.