Verify that the UDLR for the management applications is successfully peering, and that BGP routing has been established in Region B. After you perform disaster recovery, they can continue communicating to keep the SDDC operational.
- Log in to the UDLR virtual appliance by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
- Open an SSH connection to sfo01m01udlr01.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Verify that the UDLR can peer with the ECMP-enabled NSX Edge services gateways.
- Run the show ip bgp neighbors command to display information about the BGP and TCP connections to the UDLR neighbors.
- In the command output, verify that the BGP state is Established, up for 192.168.10.50 (lax01m01esg01) and 192.168.10.51 (lax01m01esg02).
- Verify that the UDLR receives routes by using BGP and that multiple routes are established to BGP-learned networks.
- Run the show ip route command.
- In the command output, verify that the routes to the networks are marked with the letter B and several routes to each adjacent network exist.
The letter B in front of each route indicates that the route is established over BGP.