Verify that Microsoft SQL server used for the vRealize Automation database is sending syslog data to the vRealize Log Insight cluster.
About this task
Validating that agent communication between the Microsoft SQL Server and the vRealize Log Insight cluster ensures that the agent is configured correctly and that there is network connectivity.
The Microsoft SQL Server is listed in the vRealize Log Insight agent list and has Active Status.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- From the All Agents drop-down menu, select vRA - SQL Agent Group.
- Verify that the Microsoft SQL Server is listed and has Active Status.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: