Verify that vRealize Orchestrator is sending syslog data to the vRealize Log Insight cluster.
Validating that agent communication between the embedded vRealize Orchestrator and the vRealize Log Insight cluster ensures that the agent is configured correctly and that there is network connectivity.
|Each embedded vRealize Orchestrator virtual appliance is listed in the vRealize Log Insight agent list and has Active Status.|
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password vrli_admin_password
- Click the configuration drop-down menu , and click Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- From the All Agents drop-down menu, select vRO7 - Appliance Agent Group.
- Verify that each embedded vRealize Orchestrator virtual appliance is listed and has Active Status.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: