Verify the version of the vCenter Server instances after you perform an upgrade operation in the Software Defined Data Center.
About this task
- Log in to the management interface of the vCenter Server Appliance.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local:5480.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Verify the version of the vCenter Server instance.
- In the Navigator, click Update.
- On the Update page, under Current version details, verify that Update version shows the expected version and build number.
- Repeat the procedure for the remaining vCenter Server instances.