Verify that the vSphere Replication instances are paired.
About this task
Verifying that vSphere Replication instances are paired validates that the network communication between regions is operational and that the service accounts has the correct privileges.
You can successfully authenticate to vCenter Server and verify that the regions are connected and paired.
- Log into vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu, select Hosts and Clusters.
- In the Navigator pane, select the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local instance.
- Click the Configure tab, and click Target Sites under vSphere Replication.
- Verify the following details.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: