Verify the version of the Site Recovery Manager instances after you perform an upgrade operation in the Software Defined Data Center.
- Log in to the Site Recovery Manager by using a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) client.
- Open an RDP connection to the sfo01m01srm01.sfo01.rainpole.local virtual machine.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Windows administrator user
- Verify the version of Site Recovery Manager.
- From the Windows Start menu, select .
- Verify that the Version column shows the correct version number for the following programs.
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager Embedded Database
- Repeat the procedure for the lax01m01srm01.lax01.rainpole.local Site Recovery Manager instance.