Verify that you can authenticate to vRealize Log Insight using the built-in admin account.
About this task
Performing authentication using the built-in admin account validates that vRealize Log Insight is online and accessible.
You can successfully authenticate using the built-in admin account and verify the status of the cluster.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Verify the status of vRealize Log Insight cluster nodes.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu , and click Administration.
- Under Management in the navigator area, click Cluster.
- Verify that the status of each cluster node is Connected and the status of Integrated Load Balancer is Available.
- Repeat the procedure and validate for the lax01vrli01.lax01.rainpole.local vRealize Log Insight cluster.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: