Verify that vRealize Operations Manager is collecting data metrics trough the NSX-vSphere Adapter of the VMware NSX-vSphere Management Pack for vRealize Operations Manager.
About this task
Validating the status of data collection between vRealize Operations Manager and vCenter Server ensures that the NSX-vSphere Adapter and the Network Devices Adapter are configured correctly, the provided service account has correct privileges and that dashboards are populated.
The NSX-vSphere Adapter instances and the Network Devices Adapter have Collection State of Collecting and Collection Status of Data receiving.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main navigation bar, click
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Solutions.
- On the Solutions page, in the solutions table select the Management Pack for NSX-vSphere solution.
- Under Configured Adapter Instances, verify that the Collection State is Collecting and the Collection Status is Data receiving for all NSX-vSphere Adapter instances and the Network Devices Adapter instance.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: