Verify that vRealize Automation virtual appliances are sending syslog data to the vRealize Log Insight cluster.
About this task
Validating that agent communication between the vRealize Automation virtual appliances and the vRealize Log Insight cluster ensures that the agent is configured correctly and that there is network connectivity.
Each vRealize Automation virtual appliance is listed in the vRealize Log Insight agent list and has Active Status.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu , and click Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- From the All Agents drop-down menu, select vRA7 - Appliance Agent Group.
- Verify that each vRealize Automation virtual appliance is listed and has Active Status.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: