Verify that you can access the vRealize Business for Cloud menu in vRealize Automation portal to view costing reports.
About this task
Validating the integration between vRealize Automation and vRealize Business for Cloud ensures that integration between the components is configured and that there are no network connectivity issues.
You can successfully authenticate using a service account and have visibility of all vCenter Servers and their inventories with the appropriate user access.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole .
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Infrastructure Service Portal, select the Business Management tab.
- Click Overview and verify that the vCenter Server inventories are visible with costing reports.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: