Verify that vRealize Automation Windows systems are sending syslog data to the vRealize Log Insight cluster.
About this task
Validating that agent communication between the vRealize Automation Windows Systems and the vRealize Log Insight cluster ensures that the agent is configured correctly and that there is network connectivity.
Each vRealize Automation Windows System is listed in the vRealize Log Insight agent list and has Active Status.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu and click Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- From the All Agents drop-down menu, select vRA - Windows Agent Group.
- Verify that each vRealize Automation Windows System is listed and has Active Status.
- Repeat the procedure and validate for the lax01vrli01.lax01.rainpole.local vRealize Log Insight cluster.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: