Verify the version of the ESXi hosts after you perform an upgrade operation in the Software Defined Data Center.
About this task
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to the ESXi host.
- From the Home menu, select Hosts and Clusters.
- In the Navigator, expand the inventory tree.
- Click the sfo01m01esx01.sfo01.rainpole.local host.
- On the Summary tab, verify that the Hypervisor shows the expected version number for the ESXi host.
- Repeat the procedure for all remaining ESXi hosts across all vCenter Server instances.