Verify that you can provision NSX objects using the vRealize Automation multi-tiered blueprint provisioning.
Provisioning NSX objects like load balancers or edge gateways within a vRealize Automation blueprint verifies the integration with NSX infrastructure, and verifies the embedded vRealize Orchestrator which facilitates the communication between vRealize Automation and NSX.
|You can successfully add NSX endpoints, perform data collection on these endpoints, and provision NSX objects from within vRealize Automation when an appropriately configured multi-tiered blueprint is provisioned.|
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name vra-admin-rainpole Password vra-admin-rainpole_password Domain rainpole.local
- Verify the data collection of vRealize Orchestrator endpoint.
- On the Infrastructure Service Portal, click .
- Select the vRealize Orchestrator endpoint, click Start. , and click
- Wait until the data collection is successful.
- Click the Refresh button and verify that the Status shows Data collection succeeded with date and time details.
- Verify the provisioning of NSX objects using multi-tiered blueprint.
- On the Infrastructure Service Portal, click the Catalog tab.
- Select the service catalog which has NSX components like load balancers or edge gateways, click Request, and click Submit.
- Click the Requests tab and verify that the Status column for the NSX multi-tiered blueprint provisioning is Successful.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: