Use the vSphere Web Client to move the vRealize Log Insight nodes to a virtual machine folder for better organization and ease of management.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager deploys one vRealize Log Insight node. Move it to a VM folder to simplify management tasks.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01w01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu, select VMs and Templates.
- Navigate to the sfo01w01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local vCenter Server and expand the sfo01-w01dc data center.
- Click the VMs tab.
- Select the virtual machine sfo01vrli01a.
- Click the Actions menu and select Move to....
- Under VM Folders, select sfo01-w01fd-vrli, and click OK.