You enable the vRealize Log Insight agent and configure the agent group for vRealize Orchestrator that is embedded in vRealize Automation Appliance to start collecting log data in the vRealize Orchestrator dashboards.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Enable the vRealize Log Insight agents for vRealize Orchestrator.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- From the drop-down menu at the top, select vRealize Orchestrator 7.0.1 from the All Agents section and click Copy Template.
- In the Copy Agent Group dialog box, enter vRO - Appliance Agent Group in the name text box and click Copy.
- In the agent filter fields, enter the following values, pressing Enter after each host name, to determine which agents receive the configuration.
- Click Refresh Data and verify that in the Agents list vRealize Log Insight receives data from the agents in the filter.
- Click Save New Group at the bottom of the page.
- Verify that the vRealize Log Insight server is receiving log events from the vRealize Orchestrator appliances.
- Click Dashboards, select VMware - Orchestrator - 7.0.1+ from the Navigator menu on the left side.
- Verify that the Server nodes grouped by hostname widget on the Server overview dashboard shows the vRealize Orchestrator hosts.