Install the .pak file of the management pack for storage devices to add the management pack as a solution to vRealize Operations Manager.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Solutions.
- On the Solutions page, click the Add icon.
- On the Select a Solution to Install page from the Add Solution wizard, browse to the .pak file of the vRealize Operations Manager Management Pack for Storage Devices and click Upload.
When the Storage Devices management pack file is uploaded, you see details about the management pack.
- After the upload is complete, click Next.
- On the End User License Agreement page, accept the license agreement and click Next.
The installation of the management pack starts. You see its progress on the Install Solution page.
- After the installation is complete, click Finish on the Install Solution page.
The Management Pack for Storage Devices solution appears on the Solutions page of the vRealize Operations Manager user interface.