Test your environment and confirm the successful provisioning of virtual machines using the newly created blueprints.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Select the Catalog tab, and click SFO Service Catalog from the catalog of available services.
- Click the Request button for the Windows Server 2012 R2 - SFO Prod blueprint.
- Click Submit.
- Verify the request finishes successfully.
- Select the Requests tab.
- Select the request you submitted and wait several minutes for the request to complete.
Click the Refresh icon every few minutes until a Successful message appears under Status.
- Click View Details.
- Under Status Details, verify that the virtual machine successfully provisioned.
- Verify that the virtual machine provisions in the consolidated cluster.
- Select .
- In the Navigator panel, expand the vCenter Server cluster sfo01w01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local > sfo01-w01-consolidated01 > sfo01-w01rp-user-vm, and verify the existence of the virtual machine.