You can integrate vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager directly with a My VMware account to access vRealize Suite entitlements. Using the My VMware integration allows you to download all or selected product binaries for install and upgrade.
Using integration with My VMware simplifies and automates downloading vRealize Suite product binaries to the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager repository. If your organization must restrict outbound traffic from the management components of the Software-Defined Data Center, you can upload vRealize Suite product binaries to the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance directly.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager is registered with My VMware.
Your My VMware account has permissions to view licenses and download products from your entitlement account.
If your organization requires the use of an HTTP Proxy, ensure that it is configured and enabled.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator pane, click the Settings icon and select My VMware tab.
- In the bottom of the My VMware page, enable Auto Refresh.
- For the required products and versions in the My VMware Products, from the Actions column, click the Download icon to start the download.
Monitor the Download Status column as each product transitions from
COMPLETED. Based on the size of each product download for install and upgrade, the process can take some time to complete.