After you complete all setup tasks, you can provision blueprints and perform some customization. After provisioning is complete, you verify that the naming prefixes and IP addresses are correct.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to the Catalog tab and click SFO-Service-Catalog.
- Click Request for the blueprint named Windows Server 2012 R2 - SFO Prod and, optionally, customize the blueprint.
- (Optional) Select Windows Server 2012 R2 - SFO Prod and, under General, enter value for Description, Reason for Request, and Lease days.
- (Optional) Select vSphere_Machine_1 and enter CPU and Memory options under General.
- (Optional) Select vSphere_Machine_1, and under Storage, click Edit and select the Storage Reservation Policy option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Submit and click OK.
- Repeat the steps to deploy the Redhat Enterprise Linux 6 - SFO Prod blueprint.
- Click the Requests tab and check the status of the new requests until Status is Successful.
Provisioning might take some time.
- Validate IP allocation by IPAM.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vnios01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the user name and password for the vNIOS appliance.
- Click the Cloud tab and click the VMs tab.
- Verify that the IP address that is allocated to the newly provision virtual machine is correct.