A multi-tier application pattern might require a PHP component. This task creates a service that installs and runs a PHP service on a Linux virtual machine.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click New to create a new service.
- Under General, enter the following values.
Add PHP Service
- Click Next to skip the Properties pane.
- Set the actions for this service in the Actions pane.
- In the Install row, select Bash as the Script Type.
- Still in the Install row, select Click Here to edit and paste the following code into the Edit Script text box.
/usr/bin/yum -y install php php-mysql
- In Start row, select Click here to Edit and paste the following code into the Edit Script text box.
/sbin/service httpd restart
- Click OK.
- Click Next and click Finish.
- Select the new service and click Publish.