In vRealize Operations Manager, you can create a dashboard for the overall health, risk, and efficiency of workloads, and monitor CPU and memory use.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to and select the virtual machine that you provisioned from vRealize Automation.
- Click the Summary tab, click the Badge icon, and verify that all badges are green.
If all badges are green, there are no issues or alerts with Health, Risk, and Efficiency.
- Click the All Metrics tab, expand All Metrics, expand UTILIZATION, and click Cpu Usage (%) and Percent Userd Memory (%).
- Click the Generate Dashboard icon, enter the virtual machine name as the name of the dashboard and click OK.
- Click the Home icon to navigate to the Home page and click the name of the dashboard you just created.
The dashboard shows the information about the virtual machine that you selected.