After you replace the certificate on the NSX Manager in Region A, update its certificate on the paired NSX Manager in Region B.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click Installation and Upgrade.
- From the NSX Managers tab, verify if there are any SYNC ISSUES for NSX Manager 172.16.11.65.
- If there are SYNC ISSUES, select the 172.16.11.65 NSX Manager.
- Select .
- On Update Secondary Manager window, enter the following values and click UPDATE
Primary NSX Manager
New IP address/Hostname
- Verify that all SYNC ISSUES are resolved.