Before you replace the certificate of the Platform Services Controller pair in Region A, disable the Platform Services Controller for the management cluster sfo01m01psc01 in the load balancer to route all traffic to the Platform Services Controller for the compute cluster sfo01w01psc01.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65.
- Double-click the sfo01psc01 edge device to open its network settings.
- On the Manage tab, click the Load Balancer tab and click Pools.
- Select pool-1 and click Edit.
- Select the sfo01m01psc01 member, click Edit, select Disable from the State drop-down menu, and click OK.
- Repeat the procedure to disable sfo01m01psc01 in pool-2.