After you replace the certificate on each NSX Manager instance in the region, reconnect the NSX adapter in vRealize Operations Manager to update the certificate on vRealize Operations Manager.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager master node by using the administration interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01a.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, under Management, click Certificates.
- Delete the certificates with the following CNs.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Solutions.
- From the solution table on the Solutions page, select the Management Pack for NSX-vSphere solution, and click the Configure icon.
- In the Manage Solutions dialog box, from the Adapter Type table, select NSX-vSphere Adapter.
- Click the sfo01m01nsx01-sfo01 adapter instance, click Test Connection, accept the new certificate, and click Save settings.
- Click the sfo01w01nsx01-sfo01 adapter instance, click Test Connection, accept the new certificate, click Save settings, and click Close.