Log in to the administrator interface of the master node of vRealize Operations Manager and use the PEM file generated by the CertGenVVD utility to replace the current certificate.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager master node by using the administration interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01a.rainpole.local/admin.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- At the upper right corner of the user interface, click the SSL Certificate icon.
- In the SSL Certificate dialog box, click Install New Certificate.
- In the Install New Certificate dialog box, click Browse, locate the vrops.2.chain.pem PEM file, and click Open.
- In the Install New Certificate dialog box, verify the certificate details, and click Install.