After you replace the certificate on NSX Manager in Region B, update its certificate on the paired NSX Manager in Region A.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click Installation and Upgrade.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65 and verify there are no SYNC ISSUES.
- If there is a SYNC ISSUES, select 172.16.11.65.
- Select .
- On Update Secondary Manager window, enter the following values and click UPDATE.
Primary NSX Manager
New IP address/Hostname
- Verify that any SYNC ISSUES have been resolved.