Update the certificate chain of vRealize Log Insight to use a trusted non-default certificate after deployment, to replace the self-signed certificate used during the deployment process, and to support trusted connection to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01vrli01.lax01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the vRealize Log Insight UI, click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Configuration, click SSL.
- On the SSL Configuration page, next to New Certificate File (PEM format) click Choose File, browse to the location of the PEM file on your computer, and click Save.
Certificate Generation Option
Using the CertGenVVD tool
The certificate is uploaded to vRealize Log Insight.