Replace the existing certificate for all vRealize Automation services from the vRealize Automation Management Console. You replace the certificate on the vRealize Automation Appliance, IaaS Web server, and IaaS Manager server to maintain a trusted communication between the vRealize Automation nodes.
- Log in to the first vRealize Automation appliance.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01a.rainpole.local:5480
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the vRA Settings tab, click the Database subtab and check which node has the
If the vra01svr01a.rainpole.local appliance is not listed as the
MASTERnode, log in to the management console of the
MASTERappliance using the previous instruction.
- On the vRA Settings tab, click the Certificates subtab.
- Under vRA Certificate, select Import.
- From a text editor on the Windows host where you run the CertGenVVD utility, copy the content of the certificate files to the respective text boxes, and click Save Settings.
Target Text Box
RSA Private Key
Passphrase you optionally entered at generation
- Verify that all cluster nodes have been successfully updated.
- Repeat the procedure to configure the IaaS Web server and IaaS Manager Service with the new certificate details.
IaaS Web server
IaaS Manager Service