Exclude vCenter Server from all of your distributed firewall rules. This ensures that network access between vCenter Server and NSX is not blocked.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator, click Networking & Security.
- Click Firewall Settings and select the Exclusion List tab.
- Select 172.16.11.65 from the NSX Manager drop-down menu.
- Click the Add button.
- Add sfo01w01vc01 to the Selected Objects list, and click OK.