Before deploying a product with vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, you generate a self-signed certificate that is used during product path, solution path, or configuration file deployment.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator, click the Settings icon.
- Under Settings, click the Certificate tab, enter the following values, and click Generate Certificate.
Certificate generate request triggered successfullyappears.
- In the Navigator, click the Requests icon and validate that ACTION#GENERATE_CERTIFICATE displays as COMPLETED.
- In the Navigator, click the Settings icon, click the Certificate tab, and click View Certificate to view the certificate details.