To avoid the misconfiguration of vRealize Operations Manager analytics cluster in case of failover to Region B during disaster recovery, add the NTP server in Region B to the time synchronization settings of vRealize Operations Manager.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password deployment_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, expand Management and click Cluster Management.
- Select Network Time Protocol Settings from Actions menu.
- In Global Network Time Protocol Settings dialog box, enter Region B NTP Server in to NTP Server Address and click Add.
- Click OK.