Install the content pack for Site Recovery Manager to add the dashboards for viewing log information in vRealize Log Insight in Region A and Region B.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin@localhost Password vrslcm_admin_password
- Click Marketplace.
Note: You might need to refresh the content if you have not access the Marketplace for a while. To refresh the content, click the Refresh Content from Marketplace icon
- In the Search text box, enter srm and press Enter.
- In the list of content packs, locate the SRM Content Pack and click Download. Wait until the download finishes.
- Click the Download tab and locate the SRM Content Pack.
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the SRM Content Pack, and click Install.
- In the SRM Content Pack window, enter the following settings, and click Install.
Setting Value Select Datacenter sfo01-m01dc Select Environment SFO-Region-Env
- On the New Content Install page, Click OK.
- Repeat steps 5-8 and install SRM Content Pack in Region B with the following settings.
Setting Value Select Datacenter lax01-m01dc Select Environment LAX-Region-Env
- You can monitor the installation progress by clicking Requests to view the Status of