Ensure that network access between vCenter Server and NSX is not blocked by excluding vCenter Server from all your distributed firewall rules.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Navigator pane, click Networking & Security.
- Click Firewall Settings and select the Exclustion List tab.
- Select 172.17.11.65 from the NSX Manager drop-down menu.
- Click the Add button.
- Add lax01w01vc01 to the Selected Objects list, and click OK.