Each data center location has its own compute resources, which you associate with that site for its dedicated use.
|Location||vCenter Server Compute Cluster|
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name vra-admin-rainpole Password vra-admin-rainpole_password Domain rainpole.local
- Select .
- Point to the compute resource sfo01-w01-comp01 and click Edit.
- Select the SFO data center location from the Location drop-down menu.
This is the data center location for the sfo01-w01-comp01 compute cluster.
- Click OK.
- Repeat this to set data center location for lax01-w01-comp01 compute cluster.