When you create a vSAN cluster, the performance service is disabled. Turn on the vSAN performance service to monitor the performance of vSAN clusters, hosts, disks, and VMs.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Navigator pane, expand the lax01-m01dc data center object.
- Click the lax01-m01-mgmt01 cluster object and click the Configure tab.
- Under vSAN, select Health and Performance.
- Next to the Performance Service settings, click Edit, configure the following settings and click OK.
Setting Value Turn ON vSAN performance service Selected Storage policy vSAN Default Storage Policy
- If you have vSAN datastore configured in the lax01-w01-comp01 shared edge and compute cluster in Region B, repeat this procedure.