After vRealize Log Insight cluster is successfully deployed, you will need to configure NTP setting in the vRealize Log Insight UI.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01vrli01.lax01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password vrli_admin_password
- In the vRealize Log Insight user interface, click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Configuration, click Time.
- Input the following values
Settings Values Sync Server Time With NTP server (recommended) NTP Servers ntp.lax01.rainpole.local
- Click Test and wait for the successful message.
- Click SAVE.