After you deploy the remote collector nodes for vRealize Operations Manager in Region B, join the remote collectors in a group for adapter resiliency in the cases where the collector experiences network interruption or becomes unavailable.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password deployment_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Management and click Collector Groups.
- Click Add.
- In the Add New Collector Group dialog box, configure the following settings, and click Save.
Setting Value Name lax01-remote-collectors Description Remote collector group for lax01 lax01vropsc01a Selected lax01vropsc01b Selected
The lax01-remote-collectors collector group appears on the Collector Groups page under the Administration view of the user interface.