As a best practice, take snapshots of the virtual machines deployed as part of the vRealize Automation installation. The vRealize Automation deployment is a complex process, and if the deployment fails, these snapshots are available as a failback.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- Navigate to lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local>lax01-m01dc>lax01-m01fd-vraias.
- Right-click lax01ias01a and select .
- Enter Pre-deployment as Name, deselect Snapshot the virtual machine's memory, and click OK.
- Repeat the procedure to take snapshot of the lax01ias01b virtual machine.