Use the vSphere Web Client to move the vRealize Log Insight cluster nodes to a virtual machine folder for better organization and ease of management.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager deploys three vRealize Log Insight nodes: one master node and two worker nodes. Move them to a single VM folder to simplify management.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Home menu, select VMs and Templates.
- Navigate to the lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local vCenter Server and the lax01-m01dc data center.
- Click the VMs tab.
- Select the virtual machines lax01vrli01a, lax01vrli01b, and lax01vrli01c.
- Right-click and select Move to....
- Under VM Folders, select lax01-m01fd-vrli, and click OK.