Assign vCenter Single Sign-On administrative global permissions to the operations service account svc-srm so you can manage, pair, and perform orchestrated disaster recovery operations between the management vCenter Server instances by using Site Recovery Manager.
- Verify that the Management Platform Services Controllers for Region A and Region B are connected to the Active Directory domain.
- Verify that the users and groups from the rainpole.local domain are available in Region A and Region B.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- Add the email@example.com service account to the Single Sign-On administrators group.
- From the Home menu, select .
- On the Groups tab under the vCenter Users and Groups page, click the Administrators group.
- Under Group Members, click the Add Member icon.
The Add Principals dialog box appears.
- From the Domain drop-down menu, select rainpole.local, in the filter box type svc, and press Enter.
- From the User/Group list, select the svc-srm user, click Add, and click OK.