As the first step of configuring load balancing, you add virtual IP Addresses to the edge interfaces.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- Click Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator pane, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.17.11.65 as the NSX Manager and double-click the lax01m01lb01 NSX Edge to edit its network settings.
- Click the Manage tab, click Settings, and select Interfaces.
- Select the OneArmLB interface and click the Edit icon.
- In the Edit NSX Edge Interface dialog box, add the VIP addresses of the vRealize Automation nodes in the Secondary IP Addresses text box.
The Connectivity Status remains Disconnected.
Secondary IP Address
- Click OK to save the configuration.